Wondfo Ovulation Test is a qualitative test used to predict when there is a lutenizing hormone (LH) surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine. Take the strip out after 3 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface (such as the mouth of the urine container).
Do not allow the urine level to exceed the MAX(marker line), otherwise the test may not perform correctly.
The complete reaction time of 3 minutes is required and your result should appear within 3 minutes. Do not read results after 5 minutes.
HOW TO READ THE RESULTS?
Negative (No LH Surge): Only one color band appears on the control region, or the test band appears but is lighter than the control band. This means there is no LH surge.
Positive (LH Surge): If two color bands are visible, and the test band is equal to or darker than the control band, you will probably ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. If trying to get pregnant, the best time to have intercourse is after 24 but before 48 hours.
Invalid: No visible band at all. Repeat with a new test kit. If test still fails, please contact the distributor or the store where you bought the product, with the lot number.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 39-86°F (4-30°C) in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date.
2. Keep away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. DO NOT FREEZE.
4. Preferably open the pouch only shortly before the test.
Strip size: 3.5MM
Box size: 120*100*65MM
Content:One pouch containing a test device and a desiccant. The desiccant is for storage purpose only, and is not used in the test procedures.
Insert with instructions for use.
|Product Name||Ovulation Test|
1. There is much difference between the control lines of two tests.
Is this a concern?
No. Variations in the color of the control band will not affect the test result. It is only effective to compare the color of the test band to that of the control band of the same device on the day the test is perform.
2. Can test results be interpreted after more than 5 minutes?
No. Test results must be read at 5 minutes. Though a positive result should not change for several days, a negative result may change to a false positive within minutes after the end of the testing period, which would not be an accurate reading. It is always best to read the results at he 5 minute testing period and then discard the test to avoid confusion.
3. How long should I continue to perform the test?
At least 5 days or until the LH surge has been detected.
4. A pink background color and vertical streaking appeared in the result area during the testing period. Is this a concern?
No. Each urine sample will vary in its chemical makeup, as will the humidity of the air in testing chamber (room). Such variations in physical conditions can cause the vertical streaking and/or the pink-rose background color but will not affect the test results. As long as the control band appears within five minutes, the test is working properly.
5. Do alcohol or common medications affect the test?
No, but you should consult your physician if you are taking any medication.
6. Once I see a positive result, when is the best time to have intercourse?
Ovulation is likely to occur within 24-48 hours. This is your most fertile time. Sexual intercourse is advised within this time frame.
7. I am now using the basal body temperature method (BBT). Does this test replace BBT?
The rising in basal body temperature primarily indicates that ovulation has already occurred. This test indicates that ovulation is about to occur.
8. I have received a positive result and had intercourse during these fertile days. I have not become pregnant. What shall I do?
Many factors can affect your ability to become pregnant. Often you may need to use the test kit for 3-4 months. You and your partner should consult your physician if pregnancy is not achieved after 3-4 months.
9. Will the amount of liquid I drink affect the result?
We suggest that you limit your fluid intake for about two hours before you collect your urine. Because heavy intake of fluids prior to testing will dilute the hormone in your urine.
Wondfo®Ovulation Urine Test Strip (LH)50T
- Product Code: W2-S
- Availability: In Stock
|Shipping:||Processing time: 1-3 business days
via Shipping Policy
Shipping Time:7-20 business days