Terms & Conditions
Welcome to wondfomall.com (here in after the “Wondfo”). We, GUANGZHOU WONDFO BIOTECH CO.,LTD. provides website features and other products and services to you when you visitor shop at the Wondfo Mall, use Wondfo products or services. WONDFO provides the WONDFO Services subject to the following terms & conditions. BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE WONDFO WEBSITE AND WONDFO SERVICES, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS& CONDITIONS CAREFULLY NOTE: The WONDFO Website is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the WONDFO Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
These Terms & Conditions (hereinafter “T&Cs”) constitute a legally binding agreement between you and WONDFO. Please read the following T&Cs carefully before registering with the WONDFO Website and using any of the WONDFO Services. By accepting this agreement, you agree to be bound by the T&Cs by accessing/browsing this WONDFO Website and using WONDFO Services, regardless of whether you create an account with WONDFO Website or place an order. If you breach any of the T&Cs, you are prohibited from continuing to use the WONDFO Website and WONDFO Services. We reserve the right to change this WONDFO Website and these T&Cs at any time with outpour notice.
1. You agree to and are solely responsible for the following:
• Providing accurate information required for using the WONDFO Website and WONDFO Services, including, without limitation, information related to your account and orders.
• Not posting or transmitting to the WONDFO Website any material which is: threatening, in breach of confidence, private, violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks or other proprietary rights of any person, infringes on the rights of a thirdparty, can potentially cause technical damage to the WONDFO Website.
2. WONDFO reserves the right to remove any information which we believe is unlawful or inappropriate, violates the T&Cs stated or could potentially result in liability to WONDFO.
3. You may sign up for the WONDFO Website with an email address. WONDFO will assign your account identification and a password to enable you to access to the WONDFO Website and receive the WONDFO Services. Each time you login, you will be deemed an authorized user of the WONDFO Website in a manner consistent with the T&Cs. You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of the password you have provided to the WONDFO Website and identification information assigned to you. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized or misuse of your account.
4. When you use any WONDFO Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages at this WONDFO Website or through the other WONDFO Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Termination of Use
WONDFO reserves the right to terminate your account and your use of the WONDFO Website and all of the offered WONDFO Services when the T&Cs are breached by you for any reason what so ever. You are personally liable for any orders that you place with us or charges that you incur prior to the termination of use. WONDFO reserves the right to change or discontinue all or any aspects of the WONDFO Website at any time without prior notice.
Pricing Errors and Product Information
The WONDFO Website displays prices and availability of products and services which are subject to change without notice. We will make every effort to ensure errors will be corrected where discovered. WONDFO reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any stated offers and to correct any errors or omissions after an order has been placed with us. WONDFO will attempt to display product information (details and images shown) on this WONDFO Website as accurately as possible.
Validating Your Order
After you place an order with us, this WONDFO Website will perform a validity check. WONDFO reserves the right to reject or cancel any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. These restrictions may include orders placed using the same WONDFO account, the same credit card or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. If we reject your order, our Customer Service Team will attempt to notify you using the email address provided with your account.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The WONDFO Website reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
Once the payment has been made within 6 hours（Except for Clothing） after your order is placed, we will confirm your order and begin the order dispatch process.
Using Coupons and Coupon Codes
Coupons or Coupon Codes can be used at the time the order is placed. Your use of the Coupons or Coupon Codes shall be subject to these terms and conditions, any relevant activity rules, and any other applicable terms and conditions.
By using the WONDFO Website and WONDFO Services, you expressly agree that use of this WONDFO Website and WONDFO Services is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that use of the WONDFO Website will be error-free, nor do we warrant the content accuracy, integrity or completeness that you see at this WONDFO Website.
You here by acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, products and services available throughout the WONDFO Website. Under no circumstances shall WONDFO be liable for any direct or indirect damages that result from your use of or inability to use the WONDFO Website and WONDFO Services, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the WONDFO Website and WONDFO Services that results in errors, deletions, viruses, delays in service or any other website performance failure. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the content displayed at this website is correct, WONDFO makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the information, and provides all information on an "asis" basis. WONDFO, including our partners and affiliates, associated third parties, employees, contractors and those involved with the operating of the WONDFO Website and WONDFO Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the WONDFO Website or the products sold on it. This includes (but not limited to) any loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. All content included in or made available at this WONDFO Website through any WONDFO Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of WONDFO or its content suppliers.
2. All graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available at this WONDFO Website through any WONDFO Services are trademarks or trade dress of WONDFO in the P.R. China and other countries.
3. WONDFO's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not WONDFO's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits WONDFO.
4. All other trademarks not owned by WONDFO that appear at this WONDFO Website or in any WONDFO Services are the property of the irrespective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by WONDFO.
5. The use of any of WONDFO trademarks without WONDFO's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
6. Besides the foregoing intellectual properties, all things you see on this WONDFO Website are copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by WONDFO. These rights and are protected by PRC and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and any other applicable laws.
WONDFO shall not be liable for unforeseen delays in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions, and will be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.